The business authorities have prompted the commuters to use indispensable routes and follow business rules as suggested.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch the 17- km precedence section of the Delhi- Ghaziabad- Meerut Regional Rapid Transit System( RRTS), India’s first rapid-fire rail design on Friday. In the wake of PM Modi’s visit to the quarter, the Ghaziabad business has assessed several business restrictions and issued a business advisory for the hassle-free movement of dignitaries and diurnal commuters.
The event will be held in Ghaziabad’s Vasundhara region. The business authorities have prompted the commuters to use indispensable routes and follow business rules as suggested.
– According to the premonitory participated by the Ghaziabad business police on X( formerly Twitter), the movement of all vehicles, from Hindon Air Force circle via Mohannagar to Sahibabad RapidX station, will be confined from 7 am till the end of the event.
– All types of vehicular movement will be confined from Police Station Link Road Red Light towards Sahibabad RapidX Station.
– Except for the attendees, the movement of vehicles has been confined from CISF Road Indirapuram and Solar Energy Road towards Sahibabad RapidX Station and public meeting venue.
– Movement of marketable vehicles has been confined on both sides of the road between Lal Kuon and Seemapuri.
-marketable vehicular movement has been banned from Loni to Bhopura, Raj Nagar Extension, and ALT crossroad.
As per the advisory, the heavy/ medium vehicles from Meerut to Ghaziabad( banning event vehicles) will be rerouted from Duhai Peripheral.
Routes to reach public meeting venue – The vehicles coming from Modinagar/ Muradnagar/ Hapur/ Meerut will ply via the elevated road via the Raj Nagar extension and descend from Kanawani near Buddha chowk.
Parking number P7( near Buddha Chowk) and P8( Crown Palace/ in front of Vasundhara Police Station) will be for motorcars.
– People coming to attend the public meeting by auto/ light vehicles will situate their vehicles in the parking number P6( Buddha Chowk and in front of Indirapuram police station).
– Motorcars coming for the public meeting from Hapur/ Bulandshahr/ Noida will be situated at parking number P7( near Buddha Chowk) and P8( Crown Palace/ in front of Vasundhara Police chowki).
-Small vehicles coming from Ghaziabad via Moksh Dham via Hindon ground, before Mewar Chowk, will be situated at parking number P9( at Amity International School) and P10( beside Krishna apartment).
– All the vehicles coming from Baghpat/ Loni/ Tronica City/ Loni Border/ Bhopura/ Tila Mode/ Tulsi Niketan will go on solar urja road via the rotary from Karan gate cloverleaf, Bikaner cloverleaf( Rajendra Nagar metro station) to Sahibabad road station cut.
– All the vehicles coming from Seemapuri side, from Bikaner cloverleaf( Rajendra nagar metro station) to Sahibabad road station cut through rotary on solar urja road,motorcars will be situated in parking number P4( in highways factory) and also buses other light vehicles in parking number P3( in tata service station) and go to the public meeting.
– motorcars coming from UP gate/ Kaushambi/ Link Road/ Noida, from Dabur Tiraha to Thana Link Road, led- light, solar urja marg, will be situated in parking number P4( at Roadways Workshop) and also buses other light vehicles will be situated in parking number P3( erected in Tata Service Station) and go to the public meeting.
The vehicles of all the representatives coming to attend the event will be situated in the parking number P2 made in Metro Suite gaudiness Apartment in front of the public meeting, while vehicles of officers workers of RapidX will be situated in parking number P11 in Roadways Filling Station behind Gate Number 1 of Sahibabad RapidX station.
RRTS design The 17- km-long precedence section of the Delhi- Ghaziabad- Meerut RRTS Corridor, which will be launched moment, will be opened to the public on Saturday. On Thursday, RapidX was renamed NaMo Bharat. The precedence section between Sahibabad and Duhai Depot has five stations– Sahibabad, Ghaziabad, Guldhar, Duhai and Duhai Depot. The foundation gravestone for the Delhi- Ghaziabad- Meerut corridor was laid by PM Modi in 2019.
For more information visit at https://happenrecently.com/zepto/?amp=1