Five die after consuming spurious liquor in Bihar
In Bihar’s Chhapra, the process of death due to poisonous liquor has not stopped yet that five people died in Siwan. In Siwan, five people, including a watchman, have died due to poisonous liquor. The whole case is from Brahmasthan village located in Bhagwanpur police station area of Siwan. The area where the incident took place is bordering Mashrak in Chhapra.
The family members of the deceased say that liquor is sold in the village itself. On Wednesday, one of the family members had consumed alcohol, was fine till Thursday, slept after eating dinner but when they woke up on Friday morning, they could not see anything. There was pain in the head and all over the body. In such a situation, he was taken to the hospital from where he died after coming. Similarly, five people have died in Siwan after consuming poisonous liquor.
However, the family is saying that he died due to drinking alcohol. But the case has not been officially confirmed. In this case, Siwan DM Amit Kumar Pandey says that this is a village adjacent to the border of Mashrak in Chhapra. The entire matter is under investigation. They are keeping an eye on the matter. SP, SDPO, SDM are all engaged in this. It will be known only after investigation.
Latest News= https://happenrecently.com/
You must be logged in to post a comment Login