A case has come to light from Dholpur district of Rajasthan which can make you think. In fact, some children living in Sagarpada mohalla of Kotwali police station area brought castor from the forest thinking that it was an almond and they along with their family members boiled it and consumed it. After which all fell ill, now about one and a half dozen people, including children, have been admitted to the district hospital.
According to the information, some children broke the castor from the forests and brought it home and as soon as they consumed it in the evening, all of them started becoming unconscious, who were later admitted to the district hospital. All people have been reported to have vomiting, diarrhea and difficulty in breathing.
According to the information, the children had broken the castor and started saying that papa looks like almonds. Almonds taste good, so the children ate something, but after that they started complaining of vomiting and pain. After which about one and a half dozen people, including children, have been admitted to the hospital. Doctors say that all the patients who came have talked about eating castor. Only after this, symptoms of pain and nausea were seen in his stomach. At present, everyone’s condition is normal.
Latest News= https://happenrecently.com/